Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DERRICK BROWNS NEW POSTER ART

its my pleasure and honor to announce my second collaboration with derrick brown, friend, acclaimed poet, magician, 82nd airborne, gondolier, fired weatherman, and a constant source of inspiration. i have recently finished this piece exclusively for a print run he'll be offering on his poetry tour(18" x 24" on semi matte photo paper). those of you who made it out to my "butterfly knife sonatas" solo show in escondido, CA 2006 know how brilliant he is when he did a reading at the gallery. check for him in your town, you'll leave speechless.

3 comments:

Josh Nix said...

really enjoy the blue tinted wood grain, you inspired me to stain the wood blue in my current sculpture project.

Blaine Fontana said...

josh, its actually painted, not a stain or the actual grain of the board. glad to hear i've inspired you.

Joshua Clay said...

WOW dude!!! I love them waves!

Sickness!