Tuesday, September 23, 2008

RAZIA'S SHADOW ALBUM ART

i've recently completed my first and very ambitious album cover/booklet project. the album project, "Razia's Shadow" is ambitious in its production and number of musicians on the album. i was asked to create a character of each band member as their alter ego in this fantastic story of 14 or so members. they each act out their character in their song. i took inspiration from ralph steadman, but added an anthropology field journal approach to it with the neutral tones and sepia backgrounds.





4 comments:

Alias Grace said...

Those are awesome. Love the Steadman vibe. I can't wait for this album!

Joshua Clay said...

Looks sweet as hell man!

Miranda said...

When I first saw the Razia's Shadow site, I HAD to know who did the artwork, because it's fantastic! So I searched through the credits once I got the album and found your name. You rock! ♥

K3 said...

Amazing my friend. When i first saw it i though maybe alex pardee or someone from Zero Friends, but once i found out it was someone new I had to find out who. This is really really good stuff man.